Sunday, July 1, 2012

This week was the premier of Charlie Sheen new show after he fought with Two and a Half  Men director. Anger Management is Charlie Sheens comeback he is a an ex baseball player who had anger problem which ended his career. Then he went to therapy sessions and became a doctor who helps people dealing with their anger problems. It is a great comedy series on FX I recommend you watch it guys :)
Anger Management S01E01 http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/player/movshare.php?id=d5sccxud57fz5


Anger Management S01E02:  http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/player/movshare.php?id=dr9gghsz2v3x9





Touch is a new series started in 2012. I saw the season finale and I cant say anything about it so i dont ruined it to you. Howbeit, the show plot is that Kiefer Sutherland plays a widower single father. His son who is 11-years old is challenged he didn't said any word since he was born. The father have problem communicating with his son. Then he discovers that his son....well watch the first episode so you can know :p



2 comments:

  1. What kinds of TV shows do you prefer? Dramas like Touch or comedies like Anger Management? For me, I'd much rather watch a drama than a comedy--I almost never laugh during shows like that. Do you think Charlie Sheen is funny in this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watch all genre of TV shows I'm a big fan of all of them, but if i had to choose, it will be comedy because i love to laugh. I really like Charlie Sheen he is a great actor, and its too early to judge him on this because it is only two episode and i comeback after all of the things he went through. However, I think he is going to be really funny in it.:D

      Delete