Sunday, July 1, 2012



My Best Friend
Life without family and friends is nothing, but when friendship and family combine in one guy it can’t get any better. This is my best friend he is my cousin we both have the same name Ahmed Jamjoom which is fun because we can do a lot of pranks on people, he is one year younger than me and he is a giant. Also, Ahmed, who is my best friend, is an adventurist. One of the many things I like about him that he is spontaneous we can do anything at any time without planning to do it. One time we drove to another city one and half hour away to eat a pizza then went back even though the same place is 5 minutes away from my house. My cousin and I have different personalities which is great so we don’t get bored easily. We always fight and challenge each other which made our friendship stronger and better. Ahmed always get in trouble with other people always fight with others and I always help and break the fights. Some people tend to not liking Ahmed because of his actions even some of my cousin don’t like him and I didn’t in the beginning. Nevertheless, when I saw what is under this giant problem machine I found just I normal kind person who had couple of problems which made him the person he is. The Ideal “don’t judge a book by its cover” really applies to him. I have known him my whole life we grow up with each other. I have been there for him every time he needed me in anything not caring if he is right or wrong and he was too. We always got each other back and we punish who stab anyone of as in the back. The last time I saw him was 4 months ago which is long because it’s the longest time we’ve been apart. He is coming to Texas on August it’s a great thing because it’s close to Colorado so we can visit each other. I’m really excited to see him. All of these words can’t describe him I can’t say or write how great he is and how amazing he can be you have to meet him to find out that I’m not exaggerating.

2 comments:

  1. Great! I love the picture but couldn't tell who the "giant" was! I'm glad you'll be able to see him soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :D. he is the one with the white shirt. It doesn't show how giant he is nut believe me he is. Also, the one next to him with the blue shirt is my best friend. I wrote about the other one because of our close age.

    ReplyDelete